- 1) Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- 2) The ability to make competent decisions.
- 3)Effective communication skills.
- 4)The skills necessary for the potential senior manager, Techniques in finance, marketing, manufacturing, human relations, information technology and strategic planning.
- 5)Familiarity in applying these tools in business like situations.
- 6)A broad knowledge of concepts, policies and techniques applicable to efficient administration and management of business.
DIMES is committed to provide high quality management education through distance learning across the globe. The key benefit is flexibility of learning anytime anywhere. The curriculum combines latest academic knowledge with international competence. At DIMES we dedicate our intellectual resources to advancing the frontiers of business knowledge and educating future leaders. In a global, culturally diverse and technologically advanced social arena, characterized by rapid change and complex interdependencies, we aim to empower business and their leaders to understand and address the far reaching changes affecting the world. Since business is a powerful propellant of progress and economic development, the individuals who lead business are called upon to play increasingly important roles in the society. To meet these challenges DIMES imparts most cutting-edge, research-driven knowledge and skills in a targeted dynamic and productive way to suit the needs of employers in industrial and corporate sectors. At DIMES we ensure that our students become complete and successful managers in the shortest possible time and make a very bright future for a better life.