Master Program in Chemical Engineering(ME)
Minimum 2 Years And Maximum 5 Years;
Rs. 76000 /-
The basic purpose of the course is to open a medium of admission for completing programs for students, who have done the BE/ B.Tech and are interested in taking Business as a career. Also after completing ME Program, a student should be able to get access level job in the field of Chemical Engineering in any Chemical, Medical company.
Eligibility: BE / B.Tech.
Duration: Minimum 2 years and Maximum 5 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs. 76,000/- for full programme to be paid Semester wise Rs 19,000/- per semester.
- Applied Mathematics For Chemical Engineering
- Transport Phenomena
- Modern Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Advance Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Management
- Engineering Mechanics
- Advance Mass Transfer
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Advance Process Control
- Polymer Science
- Heat Transfer Thermodynamics
- Energy Engineering
- Air Polution Control & Waste Water Treatment
- Petro Chemical Engineering
- Advance Fertilizer Processing
- Fluid Solid Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Bio Process Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Safety & Risk Management
- Material Science
- Principles and calculation