Master Program in Electrical Engineering(MEE)
2 Years and Maximum 5 years
Rs. 76000 /-
The basic purpose of the course is to open a medium of admission for completing programs for students, who have done the BE/ B.Tech and are interested in taking Business as a career. Also after completing MME Program, a student should be able to get access level job in the field of Electrical Engineering in any Electrical, Electrical company.
Eligibility: BE / B.Tech.
Duration: Minimum 2 years and Maximum 5 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs. 76,000/- for full programme to be paid Semester wise Rs 19,000/- per semester.
- Advance Engineering Mathematics
- Advance Computer Power System
- Advance Electrical Engineering
- Special Electromechanial Devices
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Advance Microprocessor & Controllers
- Reactive Power Management & Compansation
- Advance Switchgear & Protection
- Measurement & Intrumentation Power System Design
- Engineering Management
- Basic Electronics
- Advance Digital Control System
- Advance Computer Communication
- High Voltage Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Industrial Electronic
- Power System Reliability
- Advance Power Plant Engg
- Industrial Safety Management